If fitted properly, leadwork will easily last 150 years. It can be easily worked into the contours and shapes of both contemporary buildings and the uneven and elaborate designs of historic properties. Not only is a leadwork roof one that will last – it can be a beautiful feature to add to your building.
All our leadwork is carried out to Lead Sheet Association standards. By following these guidelines and using the correct tools and methods, lead sheet is proven to last over 150 years.
Our leadwork services include:
- Flat and pitched roof coverings
- Linings to parapet and valley gutters
- Rain water goods including Hoppers/Downpipes/Brackets
- Soakers & flashings
- Made to measure chimney aprons & chimney backs
- Dormer & bay window roof coverings
- On site lead welding for builders/developers etc.
- Lead Flashings Valleys & Gulleys
Click here to book a free leadwork consultation.